There are several reports and pages available in Play Football to view, action, and reconcile registrations and payments made via the online Member Sign-up form. These reports provide administrators with everything they need to keep on top of their registrations. The key pages and reports for admins can be found under the ‘Registration’ menu, and include:
- Registration Management
- Registration Product Report
- Product Purchases
- Payment Gateway Report
Tip - at the bottom of many of the pages, there is a 'Download Detail Report' and 'Download Summary Report' option to export the information to an Excel document. These reports house additional information not always visible on the pages, including the breakdown of payments (club, association, state, national splits for an individual registration), payment gateway information, details related to the purchase and much more.
There is a 'bulk actions' feature where registrations can be selected and an action can be performed individually or in in bulk.
- Approve Registration
- Once a person has registered, the registration requires approval.
- De-registering an individual requires a ‘Request Reason’ (Changing Clubs, Injury, etc.) and a optional comment. Only active/approved registrations can action a de-registration request.
- Option to decline a registration requiring approval. Comment can be given on whey the registration was declined.
- Generate ID cards
- Generate a PDF document with ID Cards of selected players and non-players.
Registration Product Report
This report provides information on products purchased during the member sign-up process.
The Registration Product page page can filter products based on the registration form and a date range., and the payment status (Not Paid, Paid, Cancelled) can also be manually updated by selecting 'Actions' next to the corresponding registration.
However, to get a comprehensive overview of the products purchased during registration, it is recommended to download the report using the option at the bottom of the screen.
The Invoice List page provides a full list of individual registrations including details and actions related to their invoices, including:
- Viewing key information about the registration, including player name/id, description of registration, invoice ID and the invoice date.
- Editing the Payment Status (pencil icon)
- Send the invoice via email to the registrant (mail icon)
- Transaction Details (eye icon)
- Download the invoice as a PDF (download icon)
- Pay Now via credit card
This page sorts registrations via products purchased by registrants.
A 'Download Report' link is available at the bottom of the page. The report contains additional information relating to each registration including further details about the product purchased, and payment information.
The Payment Gateway report provides information to the admins to reconcile payments received by the organisation.
There is a ‘Download Report’ option at the bottom of the page that exports the data to an Excel spreadsheet. Additional information within this report includes: transaction id, payment gateway details and processing fees.
There are a number of other reports available within the ‘Reports’ menu that will help clubs/associations manage their registrations, including:
- Transaction Report: filter by date transactions that have been made and change the payment status via the ‘Actions’ option (eg. select ‘paid’ if a payment was made offline).
- New Players: view a list of new players have registered to the organisation for the first time.
If your organisation has added ‘custom fields’ and view details of those fields, please view the ‘Custom Information’ section for relevant articles.