To extend the battery life of your device when using the Play-Cricket Scorer App:
- Reduce Screen Brightness.
- To stop your phone turning up the brightness every time it deems it necessary, turn Auto-Brightness off.
- While the screen is on, you're consuming power, so make sure that your device isn't awake when you don't need it to be.
- Disable Background App Refresh.
- Use Low Power/Battery Saver Mode.
- Turn off unnecessary radios such as GPS, Bluetooth and WiFi
Play-Cricket Scorer will not use Bluetooth at any stage and, if you are using cellular data to connect, the WiFi can also be safely switched off.
- Turn off non-essential notifications such as those of email and messaging apps.
- To ensure that the battery doesn’t deplete during a game, charge device at every opportunity, for e.g. lunch break between two innings.