Go to the Account Recovery link on one of the following Login portals:
Find your details, by entering in one of these three fields and press Find:
- Participant ID,
- Email address or
- Personal details (First Name, Last Name + DOB).
If your details are found, and you have an account set up already, you can send a Reset Password email to your Login email address.
Your details should show an account status of “Account Exists” and the Reset Password button.
If you do not have an account set up, and your details are on record, you can follow the Create Login workflow to create an account for yourself.
Follow the below steps to reset your password via an email. Alternatively, if you don’t have access to that email address, you can also reset your password following the prompts via text.
Please note - if you do not have a Login ID and see a ‘Create Login’ button during account recovery, you will need to do this first before resetting your password.
1. Go to the Account Recovery and Creation page on MyNetball: https://mynetball.resultsvault.com/common/pages/noauth/AccountRecovery.aspx?misc=doIpku1D8oKQImY66XEQB9muRdpkw%2fJs%2fvAecXWTyjY%3d
2. Search for your record by Participant ID, email, name or DOB and click on ‘Reset Password’.
3. Select ‘Send to email’ button. The listed email address will then be sent a link to reset your password.
4. If you don’t have access to that email, select the ‘Send to mobile’ button. You’ll then receive a text message with a link to the reset password page.