Selecting a player for registration management
- Use the person filter options to find a particular player, or multiple players, within the player list.
- Click Search to display player list results.
- Select one or more individual players from the list using the Select checkbox on the left of the player's name in the player list.
Select the Select All (current page) checkbox to select all players displayed on the screen.
Optionally use the Quick Filter to filter the player list further.
The registration status of a player is displayed. Registered players are highlighted as a visual cue.
Registering a player
- Select one or more players to register using the step Selecting a Player for Registration Management above.
- Select Register as the Action in the dropdown list.
- Click the Perform Action button.
- The Register Participants screen will display.
- Select the Registration Type from the dropdown list.
- Select the Registration Period from the dropdown list.
- Click Register Participants button to save changes.
Optional additional Mandatory Fields
An association can determine that some of the player details fields are mandatory before the registration is accepted. If this is the case, a note at the top of the screen will appear indicating "This association has the following mandatory fields:" followed by a list of those fields. A registration will fail if the required additional mandatory fields are not present for that player.