Play-Cricket Scorer FAQ
To integrate with your FSL scoreboard:
1) From the Settings screen of the app, or the settings page when starting a match, select 'External Scoreboard'.
2) Select 'Settings'. This screen displays the categories and the corresponding indices for your FSL scoreboard. Move the categories using drag and drop (iOS) or the arrow buttons (Android) until the categories and indices match the setup of your FSL scoreboard.
To connect with an FSL scoreboard:
1) From the settings page, when starting a match, select 'External Scoreboard'.
2) Select 'Device'. A list of all available Bluetooth devices will display - simply select the item in the list that matches your FSL Scoreboard.
3) If the app is able to connect to your scoreboard, you will momentarily be returned to the 'External Scoreboard' screen, and the device status will display as 'Connected'.
4) Select 'Back', and continue setting up the match as per usual. The app will now handle all communication with the FSL Scoreboard during the match.
To view and modify default match settings, tap on the menu icon at the top right corner of Scoresheet and select "Match Settings".
(1) To return to the Scoresheet, tap on Cancel. To save changes made, tap on Done.
(2) To select whether or not to access help-guides from within the app, use the toggle switch for In-app help.
(3) To select whether or not to broadcast scores to an external monitor/big screen or TV, use the toggle switch for External Scoreboard (TV).
(4) To set total number of overs to be bowled per innings, tap on the downward-facing arrow and select from options available.
(5) To set the maximum number of overs per bowler / per innings, tap on the downward-facing arrow and select from options available.
(6) To select whether or not to require confirmation of each ball in the match, use the toggle switch for Confirm balls.
(7) To select whether or not the delivery is to be bowled again in case the bowler bowls an extra, use the toggle switch for Re-bowl no balls and wides.