If you can't log in, the first thing to do is to check whether your record is in our database.
- Go to the Account Recovery link of your sport:
2. Find your details, by entering in one of these three fields and press Find:
- Participant ID,
- Email address or
- Personal details (First Name, Last Name + DOB).
3. If you can find your details in our database, you’ll be able to either Create Login or Reset Password.
- You can create a Login for yourself if you don't already have one and you have registered to the sport before.
By creating a Login, you will be able to access your record online.
Once you have selected Create Login, a Login invitation will be sent to your Login email address.
If you don't already have an email address saved against your record, you will need to contact Support to add it to your profile.
- If you already have a Login account for your record, you will be able to reset your password by sending an email to your Login email address. The email will contain a link for you to reset your password. I
f the email address shown for your record is incorrect or old, you will need to contact Support who can assist you to change your Login email address.
4. If you cannot find your details in our database, and you think you have signed up before, please contact Support.