Club Championship Ladder (CCL) allows a managing organisation to set up a combination of regular ladders (RL) across multiple grades so that each individual club within those grades can be ranked accordingly.
The current calculated points of the dependent RLs are used to calculate the total points for the CCL.
Working with CCLs:
Click the Add New Club Championship Ladder link to create a new CCL or the Edit icon to make changes to an existing CCL
|Title||Heading that will appear in drop-down lists and as the heading of the publicly displayed CCL.|
|Description||Information about the CCL displayed below the heading of the publicly displayed CCL.|
|Ladder Calculation Method|
|Sort order||Controls the order in which CCLs display on public sites within a season.|
|Number decimal places|
|Include adjustments from dependent ladders||If checked, any ladder adjustments that have been made to dependent RLs are included.|
|Include bonus points from dependent ladders||If checked, any automatically calculated bonus points that have been added to dependent RLs are included.|
|Visible on public sites||Controls whether the CCL is visible on public sites or not. If unchecked the ladder will not be visible.|
List of grades for the selected season are displayed here.
- Any number of CCLs can be set up for a particular season.
- Each CCL can include all grades within the managing organisation, or optionally a subset of grades.
- Each included grade can be assigned a weighting, and if multiple RLs have been set up in that grade, can use any one of these ladders.
- Each CCL can optionally include or exclude any bonus points or adjustment points of dependent RLs.
- Adjustments can be added separately for each CCL.
- CCLs will calculate when any dependent RL calculates (e.g. overnight) or can be calculated on demand.
- Ladders that have had ladder adjustments entered cannot be deleted. In this case the adjustments must first be deleted.
The points for any club within a CCL can be adjusted up or down as necessary, provided the grade/season is not locked.
Adjustment information is available on the publicly displayed CCL.
|Grade||Select the grade that the adjustment applies to. Select 'No Specific Grade' if you don't wish to specify a particular grade - in this case a weighting factor of 1.00 will be applied. Only the grades that have been included in the CCL will be shown.|
|Club||The list of clubs within the selected grade is displayed. Select the club that the adjustment applies to.|
Enter the number of points for the adjustment as either a positive or negative number (eg 4, -3, 5.5 etc). Enter the 'unweighted' points - that is, the points before any applicable grade weighting factors are applied.
|Comment||Enter the reason for the adjustment|
- Adjusting the CCL is not the same as adjusting a regular ladder, although adjustments from the RL can optionally be included within the CCL.
- Adjustments aren't included in the CCL until it is next recalculated.