Ladder adjustments are used to adjust a ladder where it is automatically calculated. A number of parameters can be adjusted, including points and total scores.
Adjustments can be viewed from public ladder pages.
- A ladder adjustment must be applied to one of the competing teams in a match.
- Only one adjustment can be applied to each team within a match.
View Ladder Adjustments
Add a Ladder Adjustment
- From the Ladder Adjustments Manager screen, select the Add New Adjustment link to add a new adjustment.
- Select the Season, Round and Grade and click Go .
- Complete the details as listed below, then Click Add.
- If an adjustment has already been entered for your selected Season, Round and Grade combination, the following screen will be shown, and you will need to Confirm Overwrite of adjustment to either overwrite the adjustment or select Back to Ladder Adjustments Manager to cancel the change.
|Ladder||Select the ladder to adjust, or ALL LADDERS.|
|Points||Enter a positive number to increase the team's total points within the ladder, or a negative number to reduce the points.|
|Scores for/against||Adjusts the scores for or against within the ladder.|
|Comment||A comment must be entered for each adjustment, to explain why the adjustment was made.|
Edit a Ladder Adjustment
- From the Ladder Adjustments Manager screen, select the Edit link for the adjustment you wish to edit.
- Amend the adjustment, then Click Update.