Search for matches, review their results and status and perform various/bulk actions, such as making a match official.
Searching for matches
- Select criteria in the Match Filter and click Search Matches.
- sorted (by clicking on a table heading),
- filtered (by entering text in the Search box and pressing Enter), or
- grouped (by dragging a column heading to the top of the table). Each page of information can be displayed by clicking the Page numbers at the bottom of the table.
- Select checkbox - check one or more checkboxes to select the matches for a bulk action.
Select Select All to select all the matches returned by the search criteria.
Select Select Visible Only to select all matches visible within the table.
Once one or more matches are selected, bulk actions can be applied by selecting from the Selected Match Actions dropdown list and clicking the Perform Action button:
- Change status to OFFICIAL - matches will be changed to an OFFICIAL status (match are locked)
- Change status to IN PROGRESS - matches will be changed to an IN PROGRESS status (matches are unlocked).
- ABANDON matches - the match result type will be changed to ABANDONED, and the status changed to OFFICIAL.
- POSTPONE matches - the match result type will be changed to POSTPONED, and the status changed to OFFICIAL. If the match is played at a later date, it can be changed to an IN PROGRESS status, in which case scores and a new result type can be entered by the competing teams.
- Recalculate ladders - This will do a ladder recalculation on any underlying ladders where a match result or a ladder adjustment has been entered since the last ladder recalculation. If the ladder is up to date, no recalculation will occur. This is different to triggering a calculation from the Ladder Maintenance screen, as ladders are 'forced' to be recalculated from the screen whether changed or not. Usually ladders can be left to recalculate automatically overnight, and it should not be necessary to recalculate from this screen.
- Print Scorecards - This option will only appear for those sports that have scorecards defined. Choosing this option will generate a PDF file consisting of scorecards for every match selected containing match information and the player squads for each team.