When you log in, the first screen that comes up is the ‘Matches’ screen. The Settings icon at the top left corner gives access to match settings.
|title||Note: Multiple Scorers |
Multiple scorers can now score any ResultsVault game simultaneously.
- Primary scorer:
- First user to access a match is the primary scorer
- Primary scorer has the lock on the match, and therefore the ability to sync scores to ResultsVault.
- Primary scorer has the ability to release the lock on the match at any point by pressing Back, and Saving and Unlocking the match
- Secondary scorer(s):
- No lock on the match, and therefore no ability to sync scores to ResultsVault.
- Secondary scorers are essentially scoring the match in a ‘standalone’ mode.
- If the primary scorer relinquishes the lock on the match, a secondary scorer can take over the lock by pressing the Lock icon in the toolbar and following the prompts.
NB: Successfully taking over the lock on the match will clear the local version of the match from the user’s device, and replace it with the most up-to-date synced version from the ResultsVault system.