When you log in, the first screen that comes up is the ‘Matches’ screen. The Settings icon at the top left corner gives access to match settings.
(1) To access Settings, tap on the Settings icon.
(2) See matches for the selected Grade under the ResultsVault tab. To set up and score a custom offline match, tap on 'Custom' tab. Use the Custom mode to preview the app's scoring features and get familiar with the Cricket Livescore layout.
(3) Completed: See matches whose scoring is complete and saved. These shall appear in the completed matches area unless they're removed.
(4) In Progress: See matches that are partially scored, either on the current device or elsewhere. To resume scoring, tap anywhere on the row of the match. To delete any synced scores, swipe to the left on the match and select Clear. (On Android, press and hold on any match to show the Clear option.)
After selecting Clear, use Clear Local Data to delete match data on the device that you're scoring or Clear All Data to delete local data and additionally reset the match on the Play-Cricket server.
(5) Upcoming: See matches that are scheduled and available for scoring in the next 5 days. To select a match for scoring, tap anywhere on the row of the required match. To download a match for offline scoring or clear data for a downloaded match, swipe to the left on the match for more options. (On Android, press and hold on match to show more options).
Using the Download option will download the match data, team lists to your local device, and the match will be marked on the Matches screen as ‘Downloaded’.
Downloaded matches can be scored when no internet connection is available. To score a downloaded match, use Downloaded Matches option on Login screen.
(6) To search for a match from another Grade, tap on Grade to select from list of Grades set up by your association.
(7) To return to the Matches screen, tap on the < icon.
(8) To select how match scores are synced between the app and ResultsVault website, tap on Sync Frequency and choose from two available options: end of over or manual syncing.
(9) To select match score format, tap on Score Format and choose either 4/378 (wickets/runs format) or 378/4 (runs/wickets format).
(10) To simply enter final scores for a match rather than enter the scores in a Live fashion, switch on End of match Scoring.
(11) To select whether or not to access help-guides from within the app, use the toggle switch for In-app help.
To set Match Defaults:
(12) To set total number of overs to be bowled per innings, tap on the downward-facing arrow and select from options available.
(13) To set the maximum number of overs per bowler / per innings, tap on the downward-facing arrow and select from options available.
(14) To change number of balls per over, tap on (–) to reduce and (+) to increase the value.
(15) To set number of runs added to opposition team's total on delivery of a Wide ball, tap on (–) to reduce and (+) to increase Wide value.
(16) To set number of runs added to opposition team's total on delivery of a No-ball, tap on (–) to reduce and (+) to increase No ball value.
(17) To select whether or not to require confirmation of each ball in the match, use the toggle switch for Confirm balls.
(18) To select whether or not the delivery is to be bowled again in case the bowler bowls an extra, use the toggle switch for Re-bowl no balls and wides.
(19) To access settings for Pairs Cricket, tap on Pairs Cricket.
(20) To sign-out and exit the app, tap on Logout.