When you log in, the first screen that comes up is the ‘Matches’ screen. The Settings icon at the top left corner gives access to match settings.
(1) To access Settings, tap on the Settings icon.
(2) To search for a match from another Grade, tap on Grade to select from list of Grades set up by your association.
(3) See matches for the selected Grade under the ResultsVault tab. To set up and score a custom offline match, tap on 'Custom' tab. Use the Custom mode to preview the app's scoring features and get familiar with the Cricket Livescore layout.
(4) Completed: See matches whose scoring is complete and saved. To remove any completed matches from the app, swipe to the left on the match and select Remove. (On Android, press and hold on the match to show Remove option). To view the Scorecard for a completed match, tap anywhere on the row of the required match. To share this Scorecard via email or social media, tap on or to print Scorecard as PDF, use option in the top right corner of the Scorecard.
(5) In Progress: See matches that are partially scored, either on the current device or elsewhere. To resume scoring, tap anywhere on the row of the match. To delete any synced scores, swipe to the left on the match and select Clear. (On Android, press and hold on any match to show the Clear option.)
If the app is not connected to the internet, ending a match shows the match in the ‘In Progress’ section.
Once connected to the internet, ending a match (after the completion of Match Result) syncs the match scores to the ResulstVault server and shows the match in the ‘Completed Matches’ section on the Matches screen.
(6) Upcoming: See matches that are scheduled and available for scoring in the next 5 days. To select a match for scoring, tap anywhere on the row of the required match.
(7) To download an upcoming match for offline scoring or clear data for a downloaded match, swipe to the left on the match for more options. (On Android, press and hold on match to show more options). Using the Download option will save the match data, team lists to your local device, and the match will be marked on the Matches screen as ‘Downloaded’. When logged in and connected to the internet to score a previously downloaded match, the locally saved data for the match will be replaced with the latest version of the match from the ResultsVault server.
Offline Scoring for Downloaded Matches:
(9) To return to the Matches screen, tap on the < icon.
(10) To select how match scores are synced between the app and ResultsVault website, tap on Sync Frequency and choose from two available options: end of over or manual syncing.
(11) To select match score format, tap on Score Format and choose either 4/378 (wickets/runs format) or 378/4 (runs/wickets format).
(12) To simply enter final scores for a match rather than enter the scores in a Live fashion, switch on End of match Scoring.
(13) To select whether or not to access help-guides from within the app, use the toggle switch for In-app help.
(14) To set total number of overs to be bowled per innings, tap on the downward-facing arrow and select from options available.
(15) To set the maximum number of overs per bowler / per innings, tap on the downward-facing arrow and select from options available.
(16) To change number of balls per over, tap on (–) to reduce and (+) to increase the value.
(17) To set number of runs added to opposition team's total on delivery of a Wide ball, tap on (–) to reduce and (+) to increase Wide value.
(18) To set number of runs added to opposition team's total on delivery of a No-ball, tap on (–) to reduce and (+) to increase No ball value.
(19) To select whether or not to require confirmation of each ball in the match, use the toggle switch for Confirm balls.
(20) To select whether or not the delivery is to be bowled again in case the bowler bowls an extra, use the toggle switch for Re-bowl no balls and wides.
(21) To access settings for Pairs Cricket, tap on Pairs Cricket.
(22) To sign-out and exit the app, tap on Logout.
NB: Successfully taking over the lock on the match will clear the local version of the match from the user’s device, and replace it with the most up-to-date synced version from the ResultsVault system.